Question Gtx 1660 ti not having dvi slot ... only hdmi and display ports

Apr 10, 2019
Hello guys , today I bought the card but I noticed a bit late that it has only 1 hdmi slot and 3 dp ... my monitor has only dvi and vga . Can I buy any adaptor for it ? Also in which cable I will use it and on gpu? (Males , females ) , gigabyte gtx 1660 ti gaming oc

May 17, 2019
Hello guys , today I bought the card but I noticed a bit late that it has only 1 hdmi slot and 3 dp ... my monitor has only dvi and vga . Can I buy any adaptor for it ? Also in which cable I will use it and on gpu? (Males , females ) , gigabyte gtx 1660 ti gaming oc

Did this work for you? i bought a VGA to HDMI and it doesn't seem to work? what did you use?

May 17, 2019
DVI is digital, so DP to DVI shouldn't have a problem
VGA is analogue which means there is always some loss and could cause a problem
there is NO problems with any GPU on the market, the problem is with the sensitivity of the monitors.

You should really start your own thread though, so you can get the correct information rather than using an old thread.

May 17, 2019
DVI is digital, so DP to DVI shouldn't have a problem
VGA is analogue which means there is always some loss and could cause a problem
there is NO problems with any GPU on the market, the problem is with the sensitivity of the monitors.

You should really start your own thread though, so you can get the correct information rather than using an old thread.
Thanks for answering. we had the same problem so i thought i can ask questions in this thread. sorry