Question GTX 1660Super No signal

Jun 10, 2021
Hi I opened my graphics card and cleaned it with the air blower but after turning it on it no longer works message appears on the screen no signal I tried to turn it on using two different ports and it works in two devices but the same problem but when I run the device on integrated graphics it works without issues . This is proof that the external graphics card is broken, but how to fix it??

Jun 10, 2021
I disassembled it more than once, but there is no damage to it, but only two small screws came out of it, but I did not know if it had a reason or not

Jacob 51

Proper
Dec 31, 2020
Hi I opened my graphics card and cleaned it with the air blower but after turning it on it no longer works message appears on the screen no signal I tried to turn it on using two different ports and it works in two devices but the same problem but when I run the device on integrated graphics it works without issues . This is proof that the external graphics card is broken, but how to fix it??
Are you sure that you have properly connected the display cable to the graphics card and NOT the motherboard?
If all connections are correct, maybe some of the screws are missing.

Ask me if you have any more queries, I'll be happy to help!

Jun 10, 2021
Yes, I got all the cables in the graphic card, but it does not work. I took it to a computer store and it did not work for him. He told me that the card may be damaged and I do not know how to fix it. I am glad you can help me

ASK THE COMMUNITY