Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbz

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
im planning to buy this card from a friend , the card worked fine but after the 280.26 update gives him driver failed to restart errors ....the price its ok ...
but i dont know if i would be able to fix that as i seen alot of threads on ppl complaining on this with no results....
does somebody ,anybody have success on this cards with the new driver update?...

Urbz

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
huh now im really confused.....im ready to spend 200....the length of card must be 10.5 max....do u have any suggestion?
(i5 2500k, 8g ram, 750w power and cooling,ga-h61m mobo, )

if the 480 works, then go for it. for 200 bucks you cant get near that performance buying new. the heat and all that nonsense like i said can be fixed by applying a better aftermarket cooler

one more thing... have you or your friend tried the card in a different PC or slot? it may be the pcie slot he is currently using, and not the gpu drivers. if this is the case, go for buying the 480 off him. I dont see why if you guys already agreed to 200 bux then he wouldnt honor that being a friend and all

Urbz

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
the card worked before...he just got's this driver failed to load errors after he updated to the latest driver....anyway about heat and power consumption im not so worried...and all i hear about 480 its better even then the 560...so i ques i go for it,
thank you for all ur replays and ur effort and time.

Urbz

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
looollllllllll im so sorry........best answer selected wrong....got messaged in last minute and didnt noticed....

FlintIronStagg the best was meant to be urs.....im sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.