GTX 560 Question

istari675

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
I purchased a Zotac GTX 560 on ebay. When I purchased it I was under the impression that it was the TI version. Turns out the seller mistyped this and is offering a refund. I am on the edge here if I still want it or not. The card itself is very short looking which suggests it might not be very high quality for my purposes but I couldn't really make that a deciding factor. I cant actually track down any information on this shorter version of this card, just pictures with the same information as the longer version which made me assume this was just an updated version of an old card. I purchased this as an upgrade to my Elitegroup GeForce GTS 450 and comparing benchmarks I am expecting to get twice the performance out of this new card. Is this a good expectation or should I get a refund while I can?

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005
Should be fine. Just cause it's shorter doesn't mean anything, just means perhaps they shorten the PCB a bit. You can always do a google search on the model number and decided for yourself. It's still a GTX 560 so.