Gtx 560 ti display not working

Ramon_5

Commendable
May 2, 2016
So before I go and buy a whole new video card i would like some feedback. So recently I got Windows 10 and about a month in I started getting these nvidia display error messages and my computer would freeze etc. saying the driver stopped working so I looked for a way to fix that. Eventually my computer would turn on. If log in and it would give me the error message and freeze my computer. Now it won't even go to the sign in screen. My computer turns on, everything is running. I can hear and see it. The screen says please wait right before it should let me sign in. Then darkness. Nothing happens. I have not find any solution to work. I took my computer apart and it was dusty so I cleared that out. Also someone said to take the battery out of the mother card for 5 minutes. That didn't help. I decided to just take the video card out and plus my monitor into the motherboard port and it worked. It updated some stuff and j was able to use my computer again. So now feeling more secure. I plug my graphics card back in and I turn it in. And nothing happens. Loads then goes dark. Sorry for long explanation. Just wanted to be thorough.

Solution
1| Can you please pass on your full system's specs inclusive of your peripherals?
2| Have you made sure the rest of your drivers alongside your motherboard(not mother card) BIOS is up to date? It's at this point that I should state you disable automatic device driver updates.
3| Can you get into Safe Mode? If so please back up your content and then perform a clean GPU drivers install following this guide. A black screen often means a conflict in GPU drivers on your system. Can you toggle between your display outputs?
4| Is this installation of Windows 10 based off the free upgrade path or a licence key?

Lutfij

Titan
1| Can you please pass on your full system's specs inclusive of your peripherals?
2| Have you made sure the rest of your drivers alongside your motherboard(not mother card) BIOS is up to date? It's at this point that I should state you disable automatic device driver updates.
3| Can you get into Safe Mode? If so please back up your content and then perform a clean GPU drivers install following this guide. A black screen often means a conflict in GPU drivers on your system. Can you toggle between your display outputs?
4| Is this installation of Windows 10 based off the free upgrade path or a licence key?

Solution