Question GTX 560 Ti extreme overheating

Jun 17, 2022
Hello to all,
I recently got a Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti OC graphics card (original overclock). When I run FurMark with a classic preset (1080p), my graphics card makes a bad score (about 1800 points against more than 2000 points for some) but it's not the worst, it's the temperature! It never stops, if I don't stop the test it easily exceeds 100°C ! However I clean it very regularly, change the thermal paste at the same time and it does not change anything (I use the same thermal paste for my processor, and at full load it barely exceeds 80°C). What proves that the graphics card is very hot is that I have the heatpipes (the tubes of the radiator) which is hot, which proves that the temperature is well transmitted. I have installed MSI Afterburner for the fans, I put them on full blast every time. Whether it's summer or winter it's the same. Please help me!

Jun 17, 2022
The speed of the graphics card in MSI Afterburner is 822 MHZ. The 2 fans are functional. Indeed, this card is quite old, so it seems normal 90°C for this type. But it's the bad score that worries me.

TRENDING THREADS