[SOLVED] GTX 660 / 750 WATTS Power Supply

Oct 4, 2019
Hey guys I am wondering if GTX 660 would be compatible with a 750 Watts Rise Power Supply
71939318_473401153244190_4700202889216262144_n.jpg

Solution
I strongly reccomend you to get a reputable psu and then pick a graphics card. That way you won't have to worry "Will my psu explode with this gpu?"

If you really dont want to swap the psu you could opt for a gtx 750 or 750ti which sips power.
Eh, maybe.

The PSU has 585 on the 12v rail, making it more like a 600w PSU.
600w is fine, but I dont know anything about the quality of that PSU, or whether it even has the correct connectors required.

I personally would not run a GTX660 on a no-name PSU.

I see that, but I do not know anything about that company.

They are a no-name in the sense that they are not a well-known company (at least to me).

I normally reccomend PSUs based on guilty until proven innocent.
I wouldn't pick a PSU without having some knowledge about the brand and how that unit performs.

Oct 4, 2019
I see that, but I do not know anything about that company.

They are a no-name in the sense that they are not a well-known company (at least to me).

I normally reccomend PSUs based on guilty until proven innocent.
I wouldn't pick a PSU without having some knowledge about the brand and how that unit performs.
Would you recommend me a decent GTX GPU that my PSU can handle?

I strongly reccomend you to get a reputable psu and then pick a graphics card. That way you won't have to worry "Will my psu explode with this gpu?"

If you really dont want to swap the psu you could opt for a gtx 750 or 750ti which sips power.

Solution
Oct 4, 2019

I think GTX 750ti would be a great fit for my PSU but one question can GTX 1050 with 75W can work well with my PSU?
and what brand of PSU would you recommend?