[SOLVED] Gtx 660 fan spinning so fast no display signal help pls

Nov 21, 2019
okay so I've purchased a Graphic card from a local shop used one* it's a gtx 660 2Gb I've played few games on it for like 3 months after that my pc started to show some random problems like turning on everything works fine but no display but I've fixed it back then it was a ram problem but after a while everything was fine but on one day i started my pc again that problem was here no display but this time it was not the ram i think it's my gpu cuz my gpu fan is running so fats like crazy no beep too I've tried inboard graphics it worked but it feels like broken graphics cuz all texts on the screen are inaccurate and little bit glitch out I've watched few videos on this topic on YouTube so far what i have tried is troubleshoot my cpu,rams, motherboard power supply and find no problem also one more thing i like to mention out when i was trying to fix this issue my pc actually did showed a screen for like 2 minutes my gpu fan speed returns to normal everything was fine and then again black and rebooted and never showed a screen again although It did not showed a screen but i can hear the sounds for example when i pressed random button on keyboard it sounds like a error when you press everything it's weird my pc actually do boot up but no screen i just wanna confirm is this my gpu that's has been dead or i messed something up?
please tell me i just a little kid who wanted to some games that's it 😭
my pc spec
Intel i5 2400
16Gb ram ddr3
150 GB SSD
1 TB Hard drive
Gtx 660 2GB
850wats Power Supply

Solution
Your i5 should have integrated graphics, so try plugging your video output into your motherboard's video output port and unplug your GPU entirely. See if your computer works just fine without the GPU. If it does then it's the 660 that failed.
Nov 21, 2019
Your i5 should have integrated graphics, so try plugging your video output into your motherboard's video output port and unplug your GPU entirely. See if your computer works just fine without the GPU. If it does then it's t
Your i5 should have integrated graphics, so try plugging your video output into your motherboard's video output port and unplug your GPU entirely. See if your computer works just fine without the GPU. If it does then it's the 660 that failed.
I just did it and it worked but i don't get it how my gpu dies is it because it's too old or i made some mistake or someone scammed me can you pls explain why this happend so i can prevent this happening in future?

Nov 21, 2019
probably too old. Wouldn't say scammed as the seller couldn't tell when it would break, only that is was used. Heat kills electronics and the old 600 series used to pull a bunch of power.

probably too old. Wouldn't say scammed as the seller couldn't tell when it would break, only that is was used. Heat kills electronics and the old 600 series used to pull a bunch of power.
thank you so much for your help i appreciate it alot ty 👏🏽