gtx 750 ecs h61h2-m12

xbizzaroz

Honorable
Feb 9, 2014
If you are still experiencing random shutdowns, re-install the GT 210 just to log into your computer. Update your motherboard by visiting the manufactures website. After this try installing the GTX 750 again and see how that works.

xbizzaroz

Honorable
Feb 9, 2014
If possible, send the card back and get a new one. This is my last thought on how to fix the issue. Sorry this is happening to you but I am at a loss for fixes at the moment. Try sending the card back and go for a different manufacture like PNY, EVGA, Zotac, Gigabyte, etc.

Feb 14, 2015
Anyways my mobo is pcie 2.0, will I have no problems if my video card is pcie 3.0? I try to put the video cable in the inbound graphics of my mobo w/ the new video and it doesn't shutdown but if I put the video cable to the graphics card it shuts down after 23 seconds, any idea on what should I do?

Feb 14, 2015
No need to worry now... I have tried my video card on my friends' pc and it worked fine, It seems my motherboard has problems so I am thinking that I need to buy a new one soon and again thanks for your help again

xbizzaroz

Honorable
Feb 9, 2014
The GTX 750 requires 20A on the +12V rail and your power supply shows that it pumps out 17A on the V1 rail. 15A on the V2. I believe the motherboard is fine. My money is now on the power supply. It would probably be cheaper to replace that anyways. Tell you what, see if your friend would let you borrow his power supply just to see if the computer will power up. If it does then it is time for a new power supply. This way you won't have to spend money and still not have it work. Best of luck, I'm very sorry this is taking a long time to resolve.

Feb 14, 2015
I tried it in his mobo w/ a generic psu and it works fine. It booted up nicely and his cpu is amd so it uses more power than intel so I don't think its the psu... My old generic psu exploded btw when I put in a ups so maybe the mobo suffered internal damages.

TRENDING THREADS