Question GTX 750 Ti crashing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2023
So I have an old Zotac GTX 750 Ti. I know it's old and you guys will tell me to upgrade which I did but it was my first GPU and I want to fix it. It gives a display but sometimes crashes after login screen and sometimes when any game loads to map. I think i know the issue is on the main chip. I can see some missing capacitors/resistor on the main chip. Can someone confirm that is the reason it's crashing and can it be replaced?

NanoSuit3

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2017
Ooooooooooooooooooooof......................sorry to say kid but that GPU be dead. Even though it can display an image at best that probably it could do; but to continuously use it a lot now makes it kind of worse. Btw, irreplicable so to speak but don't take it from me lol..............................just please upgrade lol............................

Tac 25

Estimable
Jul 25, 2021
@MDXD

once a gpu shows these kinds of problems, it's nearly impossible to fix. Not worth the effort and expanses. If you like it, just keep it around as a paper weight or something. Then buy a new gpu, so you can game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.