[SOLVED] GTX 750 ti ddr5 or GT 1030 gddr5?

Solution
The GTX 750 Ti obviously.

The GT 1030/GP108 is just an entry level card...Not that powerful, but for casual games it should be OK....Depends on which particular PC game you are playing on this GT variant. Are you on 1080p Monitor screen, or 720p ?

I won't call this card bad though. Make a note though...First of all, GTX are actually meant to be gaming cards. The 1030 is not a GTX, it is a GT. Nvidia's GT lineup is meant for computers to run light programs, web browsing, office work and also for some casual/light gaming as well.... I won't expect a mind blowing performance though.

This card is more suited for eSports and DirectX9/11-based games, IMO, and it also has a single-slot/low-profile form factor (30 watts TDP)...
The GTX 750 Ti obviously.

The GT 1030/GP108 is just an entry level card...Not that powerful, but for casual games it should be OK....Depends on which particular PC game you are playing on this GT variant. Are you on 1080p Monitor screen, or 720p ?

I won't call this card bad though. Make a note though...First of all, GTX are actually meant to be gaming cards. The 1030 is not a GTX, it is a GT. Nvidia's GT lineup is meant for computers to run light programs, web browsing, office work and also for some casual/light gaming as well.... I won't expect a mind blowing performance though.

This card is more suited for eSports and DirectX9/11-based games, IMO, and it also has a single-slot/low-profile form factor (30 watts TDP).
Any GTX GPU is better than a GT variant.

Solution