GTX 750 Ti not working

bjudge701

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
I bought this graphics card in the middle of August, and it was on eBay. I won a bid of $47, in of which i thought was a steal of a deal. I am aware, that it could be a scam and that it could be broken, but I just wanted to result to help on the Web. When it arrived, i tried to throw it in the PC, nothing showed up. Not even on the on-motherboard HDMI port. Also, the fans spin. There is no connectors needed, I've been all over the forums for months trying to figure it out. I've resulted to some of my PC gaming friends, and they are stumped. If anyone, anyone has any info on how to fix it, please respond. Thank you so much.

SPECS:
EVGA 430 Watt 80+ Rated Power Supply
ASUS P5QL-VM Motherboard
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6000 2.4 GHz
G.Skill 1066 8gb DDR3
MSI GTX 750 Ti Twin Frozr Edition
Windows 10 32-bit (also, i know, it could be 64-bit, but my computer won't read my ISO on a flash drive)

"i tried to throw it in the PC, nothing showed up. Not even on the on-motherboard HDMI port."

So are you saying if you remove the card, you still don't get any signal out of the onboard graphics?

"I've resulted to some of my PC gaming friends, and they are stumped."

Does this mean you've asked for their opinion and they can't help, or that you've tried the card in their computers and it doesn't work?