gtx 750 ti with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6700 @2.66 GHz

Aleksas_noob

Reputable
Aug 28, 2015
I want to put a gtx 750 ti with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6700 @2.66 GHz and a 370w psu do you think i will have problems with this

Solution
The OEM 350W PSU will be fine. And there will be little to no bottleneck. A little bottleneck is nothing to be worried about. Some games will have more than others. Either way, that is the gfx card I would have recommended for your aging dual core.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
What kind of problems are you referring to? it will fit. It is a good match for the old dual core. The only issue MAY be that some older motherboards legacy BIOS has problems recognizing the new UEFI BIOS of the GTX 750 Ti. But MSI has a solution for that. This GTX 750 Ti has a BIOS switch to change between UEFI nad legacy BIOS if that problem arises: http://us.msi.com/product/vga/N750Ti-TF-2GD5OC.html#hero-overview

Aleksas_noob

Reputable
Aug 28, 2015

sorry for not writing the question right i mean would it bottleneck and is the psu going to be enough as this is the one that came with my old pc hp pavilion d4790y and the motheboard is p5bw-la (basswood2)

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
The OEM 350W PSU will be fine. And there will be little to no bottleneck. A little bottleneck is nothing to be worried about. Some games will have more than others. Either way, that is the gfx card I would have recommended for your aging dual core.

Solution

Latest posts