GTX 750ti No display after driver install

HockeydudeBrad

Reputable
Oct 14, 2014
Help please. First time build. Getting No Signal on monitor after driver install.

Board: ASUS M5A78L-M LX Plus
GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 750ti
PSU: EVGA 500W 80plus

I installed the card and it shows up when it boots. When I install the driver, the screen goes black and says no signal.

I have updated the BIOS and tried again but same result. Not sure what to try next.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Utkarsh Mahajan

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013
i had the same problem but it was of Removing gt 210 and getting my integrated to work and when i installed the drivers for integrated then it was not showing so the solution for this is connect to the integrated and uninstall the drivers then go to bios and disable the integrated or previous card then try to install the drivers it worked for me.

No need to upgrade bios

HockeydudeBrad

Reputable
Oct 14, 2014

smorizio - I checked and it is set to GFX0-GPP-IGFX-PCI. Is this correct?

HockeydudeBrad

Reputable
Oct 14, 2014

Thanks but every time I install the new driver for the 750ti I get no signal. Primary Video Controller is set in BIOS to GFX0-GPP-IGFX-PCI

Utkarsh Mahajan

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013

disable the old ones then if this worked then choose as solution

HockeydudeBrad

Reputable
Oct 14, 2014
I pulled out the graphics card. Booted up in Safe Mode and disabled the onboard graphics card. I then installed the new card and installed the driver. However, after the reboot, it again went to 'no signal' right after the BIOS screen and then the initial 8.1 windows screen. Is it just possibly a bad card? Unfortunately I don't have any other PC to test.

HockeydudeBrad

Reputable
Oct 14, 2014
PNY told me I needed a Motherboard with UEFI Bios. So I went out and bought a new motherboard, installed it and I am still getting the same problem. The new Motherboard is an ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0. It has no integrated graphics. Same problem, computer boots up and recognized the card after fresh Windows 8.1 install. As the I run the driver install from the disc, as it installs the driver, the computer goes to no signal right in the middle of the driver install. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling in safe mode and on reboot, same issue, no signal. I tried the new driver off the website as well, same result.

TRENDING THREADS