[SOLVED] Gtx 750ti

Solution
That PSU might work, but that's a poor quality unit. Looks like some generic model, IMO.

I couldn't find any legitimate reviews for that PSU. I've also read many threads about Frontech PSU's failing quickly, so I'll advise staying away from cheap PSU's, they can play havoc with your system.

Look for a PSU by Antec, SeaSonic, Corsair, or other quality brands, they usually cost quite a bit more than the cheapest PSU's, but they are far less likely to fail and/or cause damage to your components.

Just my 2 cents...
That PSU might work, but that's a poor quality unit. Looks like some generic model, IMO.

I couldn't find any legitimate reviews for that PSU. I've also read many threads about Frontech PSU's failing quickly, so I'll advise staying away from cheap PSU's, they can play havoc with your system.

Look for a PSU by Antec, SeaSonic, Corsair, or other quality brands, they usually cost quite a bit more than the cheapest PSU's, but they are far less likely to fail and/or cause damage to your components.

Just my 2 cents...

Last edited:
Solution
Aug 18, 2019
Agree with Metal here, it would be better to get High Quality PSU than get a cheaper one at least it'll make your Computer run reliable and wont cook your hardware like any other cheap PSU

and the GTX 750 ti does not consume big power it is only a 60w to 75w card so it 800w is more than sufficient

Reactions: Metal Messiah.

TRENDING THREADS