GTX 760 Nvidia

Wmathe

Commendable
Jul 4, 2016
I am having the same problem as other users, have downloaded numerous drivers but still have the same problem.

"nvidia open gl driver"
Unable to recover from a kernel exception. the application must close
error code 3 (subcode2)

this problem was not happening in my previous windows 8.1 version. Upgraded to win 10
and now have a problem, not sure if the GPU is failing or is it win 10. The game is
Battlefield 4, Seems to happen whenever there is a large event on screen with graphics,
not sure if this has anything to do with the error message.

I have tried the stress test program Furmark and the card fails, usually just a empty screen
sometimes Blue, Green, or others and Black. No mouse will work no keyboard is usable
must re-boot and start over.

Another error message I received is
DIRECTX FUNCTION
"Get device removed reason"
DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_RESET
(the device failed due to a badly formed command)
GPU NVIDIA GEForce GTX 760, Driver 36519

Any help would be appreciated,

Solution
Check windows update just in case there is a driver from there which needs it to work properly first.

After that download the latest Windows 10 Nvidia driver from their website, choose custom install and check the box for clean install. See if that helps too

monsta

Splendid
Check windows update just in case there is a driver from there which needs it to work properly first.

After that download the latest Windows 10 Nvidia driver from their website, choose custom install and check the box for clean install. See if that helps too

Solution