[SOLVED] Gtx 760 with a 525W PSU?

Sep 5, 2019
So I was looking to get myself a GPU, at first I had thought of getting a 750ti, but as I was browsing through the list, I came across the 760, I'm getting it at just around the same price as that of the 750ti, so I thought of getting the 760, but as I read through its specs, I came to know that it has a really high power consumption, so I was wondering if I'd be good with a 525W PSU or not?
The 760 I'm going for needs a single 8 pin connector, although I've read online that some variants require two 6 pin connectors.
The PSU model is Dell 525AF-00 or 6W6M1
View: https://imgur.com/a/yDyaiRB

Last edited:
Solution
Don't worry about the wattage. You'll be fine when it comes to power. The power delivery (what power headers your card has and which connectors there are on your PSU) is more important. Make sure the right connectors are present before purchasing to save yourself some hassle.
Don't worry about the wattage. You'll be fine when it comes to power. The power delivery (what power headers your card has and which connectors there are on your PSU) is more important. Make sure the right connectors are present before purchasing to save yourself some hassle.

Solution
Sep 5, 2019
Yea I've already taken that into account, I was just concerned if I could use the card without the PSU or any other component suffering due to the low power of the PSU