[SOLVED] GTX 770 Displayport and DVI Montiors

Mar 27, 2021
My old GTX 770 DVI output are no longer working, but the displayport is working fine with one monitor connected by cable to a DVI input on my monitor.

Will this single displayport support an extended desktop in win 10? If yes, is there a hub or splitter that will have displayport in and two DVI out that can be connected to two older monitors?

Solution
My old GTX 770 DVI output are no longer working, but the displayport is working fine with one monitor connected by cable to a DVI input on my monitor.

Will this single displayport support an extended desktop in win 10? If yes, is there a hub or splitter that will have displayport in and two DVI out that can be connected to two older monitors?
I may have solved my problem. One DVI port on the 770 is still working, and I have been able to connect the second monitor via the HDMI output of the card. All seems okay for now!
Mar 27, 2021

I may have solved my problem. One DVI port on the 770 is still working, and I have been able to connect the second monitor via the HDMI output of the card. All seems okay for now!

Solution