GTX 770--PNY vs. Windforce?? Help!

Nico Da Ninja

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
Hello, I need help on finding the right company to get the GTX 770 2GB OC. I was originaly going to get the PNY version but I heard that the Windforce had better cooling and has higher performance. I wasn't to sure about this so I need help deciding on which one should I get. My PC specs should be fine for either card. If you want to know them I can tell you.
-Thanks

Solution
Get the windforce, it has a better cooling solution, plus Gigabyte has had more products on the market that have been tried and tested. PNY does make good products but they haven't been very active of recent and are not as well tested as Gigabyte.
In short; Gigabyte has a performance edge, plus more reliability.

Redheadsrule13

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013
Get the windforce, it has a better cooling solution, plus Gigabyte has had more products on the market that have been tried and tested. PNY does make good products but they haven't been very active of recent and are not as well tested as Gigabyte.
In short; Gigabyte has a performance edge, plus more reliability.

Solution

cramved

Honorable
Nov 9, 2012

Also look at the asus cards.
Asus and gigabyte are pretty similar in performance and quality. So I would go which ever you can find cheaper or matches the rest of you computer.

ohyes247

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
yeah as the above said, MSI, Gigabyte, and ASUS. are companies you should look at with Nvidia and over at AMD HIS and Sapphire are also very good.

But to answer your question get the Gigabyte, Better cooling, Quieter, and more overclocking headroom (if your going to overclock)