GTX 770 VS R9 280x! let the fight begin!

jgamer06

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
Okay, I'm buying one of these cards...
Gigabyte R9 280x (£227 + BF4)
Asus GTX 770 (£259 + AC4, Splinter cell, Batman)

Which card is the best?!?
- Performance
- Reliability
- Product quality
- Noise
- Heat
Etc......
Answer with facts!!!!

How bout if you do some you know, research, and make that call yourself. There are tons of reviews of both cards on this site, and others that show you in numbers what you are asking. Not to mention this sounds as if you want people to argue over it. There is enough red or green crap here to last a lifetime, dont add to it.

jgamer06

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
Ive done tons of research on the 2 cards, both have there positives and negatives which make them in my mind equal. The R9 280x seems to be getting a large amount of bad customer reviews on various websites for its heat/noise/quality, and although you can read reviews and charts from well known review experts, I have more trust in what people on here say about products that companies that get paid to write about how wonderfully every product they review is.. not trying to make green v red arguments but trying to get honest feedback from people who have had experience with both cards.

ShadyHamster

Distinguished

The thread title and this comment don't line up, i would suggest changing the title if you don't want to start arguments.

TRENDING THREADS