Question Gtx 780 application hang detected

Mar 16, 2019
Hi guys,
I bought a second hand gtx 780 and when stick that into mu pc it does boot up. I also tried to run bechmarks such as Heaven, Furmark, Cinebench, etc. The problem is when I try to play a game, which I tried it on Fortnite and BF1, it does open the menu but in the for Fortnite it does crash suddenly in the middle of the game and for the BF1 after the menu it doesn't even open the game. I dont know if you guys have solution for that but if you fave any please let me know.
Thanks in advance

Mar 16, 2019
I have just checked the gpu temps and it was about 85 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes and then it suddenly crashed again on 85 degrees. As for the specs
700w cougar 80 + bronze
oem mobo
i5 4570
referance gtx 780
500gb ssd
8gb (2x4)corsair value select ddr3
I am sure that the problem is the gpu because I tested the system with another gpu and it worked perfectly. And I also tried the this gpu (gtx 780) with another system and it gave the same problem. I thought the prob could be the temps but when it crashed it was the same temp as I was smoothly playing.

Yes, I've already read your comment. Please be patient, as I'm not online 24/7.

I am sure that the problem is the gpu because I tested the system with another gpu and it worked perfectly. And I also tried the this gpu (gtx 780) with another system and it gave the same problem

Then most probably your GPU is faulty then, since you are facing the same problem on a different PC as well, IMO.