Jan 22, 2020
Hello,
I just build a new system:
Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte aorus b450 elite
patriot viper ddr4 3000 16gb
Be quiet pure power 600w
asus gtx 780 oc (from old system)

The Card works in 2 systems but in the new one only appears the ez debug vga led and the pc wont boot. Everything is starting and Leds are glowing, the card gets electricity.

I already tried:
start with 1 Ram slot
Bios update
cmos reset
pcie legacy and uefi setup
3 other graphic cards in the new system which were working without problems (gtx 570,650 and 660 oc)

Does someone have any ideas what the problem could be? hope u guys glt some ideas to try out

Solution
Looks like were in for a repeat of 2011-2015 where some motherboards would not post with certain Graphics cards and a lot of flashing by modders were needed to make your combo " motherboard/ Graphics card" work together.

Dell computers were a living hell XPS 8500/8700 you had to find out if it was the motherboard...........flash it's bios..............Was it the Graphics card...............flash it's bios........................

As were getting newer and newer Gear sometime upgrading is the easy way moving forward.

I don't quite have an answer as to what pixie dust make one card out of the other work or not "that are in the same family" but to date the only problem I haven't overcome is UEFI only card to older Legacy motherboard...
Looks like were in for a repeat of 2011-2015 where some motherboards would not post with certain Graphics cards and a lot of flashing by modders were needed to make your combo " motherboard/ Graphics card" work together.

Dell computers were a living hell XPS 8500/8700 you had to find out if it was the motherboard...........flash it's bios..............Was it the Graphics card...............flash it's bios........................

As were getting newer and newer Gear sometime upgrading is the easy way moving forward.

I don't quite have an answer as to what pixie dust make one card out of the other work or not "that are in the same family" but to date the only problem I haven't overcome is UEFI only card to older Legacy motherboard and that's not a problem just a reality.

Solution