[SOLVED] GTX 780 founders max fan speed and no singal

May 10, 2020
I have a 780 founders and when I plug it in the fan spins louder than a jet and there is absolutely no signal on the monitor. I use a GTX 960 in my computer but I need to fix this card. I took it apart to see if there was any damage on the PCB and there was none. Is there a way to fix this like flashing the bios somehow? I do have enough power as I also have an HD 7990 which takes more power than the 780.

Solution
I need to fix this card. I took it apart to see if there was any damage on the PCB and there was none. Is there a way to fix this like flashing the bios somehow?
Fixing the card w/o being a tech is costly and usually not worthy in case the card is less than 200$ value (and this number is marginal).
If you just want to try flashing the vBIOS, check if the card is being detected in the device manager when you boot with the monitor in another GPU, and this one just present. Yes - you can try to use nvflash. No - you can use this guide.
I need to fix this card. I took it apart to see if there was any damage on the PCB and there was none. Is there a way to fix this like flashing the bios somehow?
Fixing the card w/o being a tech is costly and usually not worthy in case the card is less than 200$ value (and this number is marginal).
If you just want to try flashing the vBIOS, check if the card is being detected in the device manager when you boot with the monitor in another GPU, and this one just present. Yes - you can try to use nvflash. No - you can use this guide.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS