Question GTX 780 not showing in device manager

Jul 16, 2019
I tried it all everything i can do with my current setup i have a dell server psu that ive had forever its 730 watts or i have a AMD HD 6870 in my computer right now now and it works great and OC's to its extremes easily and that thing eats a lotta power so my question is why wont the Zotac GTX 780 i bought do anything but spin the fans. I thought maybe it was the adapters i had in there but i dont think its that. I may take it to a computer store to be tested un a few other sytems but I'd rather know myself for just to know if this happens again i do not think its dead for because the fans spin but i do get a beep or two when booting with it in if i remember right. Thank you for your time

Jul 16, 2019
My psu is a dell HiPro 750W ATX PSU (model: H750E-0) btw i had to get a molex converter to make into an 8 pin. I just have a weird feeling this gpu works great.

Jul 16, 2019
You wanna know something wierd randomgaming made a video of the exact computer i got this psu from that is just so weirddddd. But i wil say if windows doesnt detect it wouldnt gpuz not detect it i mean speccy doesnt and neither does anything really. Should i try a 6 to 8pin to see if it works? I mean even without adequete power wouldnt windows detect it if it were to be working? Ill have to take it to some computer shop to be tested on other builds to make sure. But it might be the psu its just weird since it powered a 1070 easy peasy.

Jul 16, 2019
Yes i am on the gpu and the intergrated with my two monitors so i can go back and fourth for troublshooting. I just dont have money for a psu i got the 780 for a pretty cheap price a good psu that is 750w is at least 100 bucks. It would be funnny if it worked with a 6 to 8 pin adapter