GTX 780ti SLI & Multi Monitor Questions.

Sebestian Fyx

Reputable
Sep 1, 2014
I'm experiencing some problem when I enable my 780ti SLI. Previously I only using 1 monitor and I'm using this EVGA LED Bridge to connect both the GPU(SLI) and the LED Bridge will light up when I turn on my computer.Now that I gotten another Monitor(ASUS VG278HE) and I did a 2 monitor set up. Here's the problem, I plugged 2 monitor into one of the GPU and I enabled SLI in Nvidia Control Panel and the EVGA LED Bridge did not light up. Once I disable SLI the EVGA LED Bridge lights up. Anyone know what's going on? Any advice will be very helpful. Thanks in advance. Another question to add on... Does SLI enabled support dual monitors?

Solution
SLI is pretty much made for supporting a large amount of monitors. Of course it supports dual monitors. It just seems that you are experiencing an odd bug or you are connecting something incorrectly. Have you tried plugging each monitor into a seperate GPU?

dovah-chan

Honorable
SLI is pretty much made for supporting a large amount of monitors. Of course it supports dual monitors. It just seems that you are experiencing an odd bug or you are connecting something incorrectly. Have you tried plugging each monitor into a seperate GPU?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS