Question GTX 950 Buzzing

Qadzgamer

Commendable
Mar 2, 2017
Hi All,

My gtx 950 is buzzing before and after gaming. I downloaded the msi afterburner to adjust fan speed in the hope it would solve my issue, is there a recommended fan adjustment speed that is generally suggested?
Also can i use the Gtx 1050ti 4gb mini graphics card in the HP Compaq 6000 Pro MT PC, as it has a low power consumption?

regards

Q.

Mockingjason

Commendable
May 22, 2019
Open your PC case while you're running a game. Check if the fan bumps into anything. You CAN use the 1050ti in the HP compaq 6000 but do it at your own risk. It's PSU isn't something of quality. IF it works, you will still have bottlenecking due to lack of a good cpu and psu.

Qadzgamer

Commendable
Mar 2, 2017
Open your PC case while you're running a game. Check if the fan bumps into anything. You CAN use the 1050ti in the HP compaq 6000 but do it at your own risk. It's PSU isn't something of quality. IF it works, you will still have bottlenecking due to lack of a good cpu and psu.
Thanks...i have done so a few times but there is space between the fan and other conponents. It's always quite when in-game but before and after it buzzes, very rarely quite all round.