Question GTX 960 Crashes on every 3D game.

Jun 21, 2019
Specs:
GTX 960 4gb
8gb DDR3 Ram
AMD FX-6300
Gigabye GA-78LMT-USB3 Mobo
Corsair CX Series 500 Watt 80 Plus Bronze (Brand new as my last one failed 2 weeks ago)

So basically my computer recently starting having a problem. Nvidia geforce experience has not been working for months, and I couldn't get it to install. 2 days ago I deleted all nvidia folders and uninstalled all programs. I was able to get it installed, where I downloaded the most recent driver (the one before was 4 months old). After that, however, I discovered that my PC began to crash whenever I loaded a game. Over the past few days, I've used DDU to uninstall and reinstall the driver multiple times. I've also tried older versions. The problem occurs instantly whenever I enter fullscreen on games like Minecraft. Other times, it'll play for a few seconds before doing it. I don't think it has ever crashed without a game being open. The screen goes black, I hear my speakers pop because they're connected with HD audio, and, my keyboard stops responding to input (changing led color, etc). The screen will continue to try and connect, but it continues to shut back off immediately. I notice the same speaker pop thing in the middle of startup as well, as the windows screen is loading. I also noticed that in general usage, the colors are not quite right, and everything looks white and washed out. The screen gets much lighter when the Nvidia drivers are not installed for me, and it has the same look. It's almost as if the driver isn't being used fully, but I have no idea. The whole thing is very confusing, and the only thing I seem to know for sure is it always crashes when I load a 3D program, and never without.

Worst case scenario would be the graphics card developing a fault. Don't suppose you can either test with a different graphics card, or have your graphics card tested in another system? At the very least try reseating the graphics card.

The timing of the crashes would make me suspect a power delivery issue. Have a look in Event Viewer (assuming Windows) to see if there are any critical events related to power and sudden shut downs.