Question GTX 970 Display Ports not working.

coreydmorton

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
Any advice on how i can get my display ports working? Was previously connected through HDMI to my new EW3270u BenQ 4k Monitor that i just got, then my DP cord came in. I would prefer to use this cord because i may actually be able to get 10 bit color to work this way. Anyway, so after plugging in my gtx 970 (inputs are properly seated and plugged in, nothing off there) to my monitor (has only 1 display port) i get absolutely not signal. I've tried powering off pc and monitor and unplugging the power from both and waiting a few minutes then trying again, still nothing. What's strange is that when i plug hdmi in it works immediately almost like its only outputting signal through hdmi in the first place... any ideas? This should be so hard.. but it is :)
(i should note that i've tried all 3 display ports on the graphics card, nothing, monitor just says "no signal detected when i choose display port in the source menu)

update: here is my card model (gtx 970 gv-n970ixoc-4gd DP issue) its the gigabyte OC mini itx)

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS