GTX 970 driver crash!

Frankie_Xenon

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
So I recently switched over to a Gigabyte Geforce Gtx 970 G1 and the first time I ran Battlefield 3 on it, i received "driver crashed". This happened a few times after i first ran bf3 on my gtx 970, but then it stopped crashing and now when playing league, I get random black screen flickers that last for 0.5 seconds. And today when playing league, my screen turned yellow and it said "driver stopped responding or driver crashed"

maybe some one else responds also to your treat.for me was same thing.what i did uninstall all video drivers Nvidia experience too rebooted,then uninstall VGA drivers too,then rebooted.and Windows install automatically after that i have no problem at all.hope it helps.

jumpycarogna

Reputable
Nov 17, 2014

Windows installs automatically what? nvidia drivers aren't installed automatically, this smells BS. For me downgrading to drivers 344.11 worked well.

specialresident22

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2008
his English isn't bad, hes saying he uninstalled the old drivers rebooted then installed new drivers and rebooted then all is fin that's what he ment. When he sayd windows does it automatic, hes only talking about once you click install then widows installs automatically. So its not bs its just the language barrier.

Frankie_Xenon

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
Oh god, this is a late ass response.

My driver stopped crashing 2 months back, and now its happening. I'v uninstalled the nvidia drivers and reinstall it twice i believe. And just today, i received a driver has stopped working and has recovered.