Gtx 970 No Signal

berton83

Honorable
Oct 27, 2012
hi I recently bought a windforce gtx 970 as upgrade to my gtx 760 and when I first installed the new card it stated no signal, but I plugged hdmi into my motherboard and made sure all the old drivers were deleted and my motherboard drivers were all up to date disabled display driver drivers and upon restart the new 970- worked fine. Until I moved my computer...

I shut it all down properly unplugged everything out of the back and when I plugged it all back in and restarted the computer it started no signal again - I have tried the above process countless times, but to no success - computer woks fine from motherboard input gpu fans spin round while in use.... I am just completely lost so any help would be much appreciated - thanks

berton83

Honorable
Oct 27, 2012
Right I am really lost now - my friend tried the 970 in his system and it works fine so it can't be a dead card also it worked fine in my system before but not any-more - could it be a psu issue - I have a 600w 80+ it says a 550w would be fine all i can think of now is that the pus is under performing?? thanks in advance