GTX 970 off Amazon

Jimbo832

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2013
Solution
it's not a matter of shipping but a matter of customs fees for your country as rolli59 said, and don't forget to factor in any fees you might incur doing the currency exchange (and the exact exchange rate you end up getting). when it's all said and done, you may very well end up paying more trying to buy it from the american website
it's not a matter of shipping but a matter of customs fees for your country as rolli59 said, and don't forget to factor in any fees you might incur doing the currency exchange (and the exact exchange rate you end up getting). when it's all said and done, you may very well end up paying more trying to buy it from the american website

Solution

Brighttail

Reputable
Oct 24, 2014
Ah gotcha. Yeah even coming from the US to Canada, I am often hit with fees that are huge. One thing often times is you can look at Fed Ex .. I found that if they deliever, they often add a flat cost of fees for Canada into their shipping and it is often less than what it would be if it was coming in normal mail.

Jimbo832

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2013

I had to pay a extra $100 for customs fees or whatever plus $30 for shipping, So it only ended up being about $70 cheaper with a total of about $600, I am not willing to pay this much, Do you recommend a R9 280X, I found a cheap one on a NZ website

Only reason to buy PowerColor is if they are cheaper than the others, they are a budget brand and have been around for a long time. I had one of their cards once and sold it in full working conditions 3 years later so they are safe in my experience.

Jimbo832

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2013

Yes I found a brand new one cheaper then all the others, I think ill but that, thanks