[SOLVED] Gtx 970 with i5 4690k 4.3 ghz its compatible

Cristidmc

Prominent
Mar 15, 2020
Hi, i want to know if GTX 970 4GB its compatible with my cpu i5 4690k 4.3ghz 16gb ram 700w psu

Solution
Well, for a short time I owned an MSI Gaming X GTX970 that I bought on FB marketplace and flipped on eBay.

Even with the aging factory thermal paste and the cooler actually a little dusty, the card ran in the 70s while stressed and was very quiet. I actually regret selling that card slightly.

So if you can, the MSI gaming x is the one I would get. Just an FYI, it requires both a PCIe 8 pin and a PCIe 6 pin power plug.
If you cant get that model, any non-blower (one with at least 2 fans) model should be fine. Just consider you may be able to get a slightly better GTX1060 for slightly more money.

Bequiet generally makes alright PSUs, so it's probably fine even if you don't know the exact model. Just make sure it has the connectors you...

Cristidmc

Prominent
Mar 15, 2020
Idk which is better evga msi and is a lot of brand for this gpu and the model of psu its be quiet! Can you recommend any brand for GTX 970 (i dont want overclock it cuz i cand find it on facebook market)

Well, for a short time I owned an MSI Gaming X GTX970 that I bought on FB marketplace and flipped on eBay.

Even with the aging factory thermal paste and the cooler actually a little dusty, the card ran in the 70s while stressed and was very quiet. I actually regret selling that card slightly.

So if you can, the MSI gaming x is the one I would get. Just an FYI, it requires both a PCIe 8 pin and a PCIe 6 pin power plug.
If you cant get that model, any non-blower (one with at least 2 fans) model should be fine. Just consider you may be able to get a slightly better GTX1060 for slightly more money.

Bequiet generally makes alright PSUs, so it's probably fine even if you don't know the exact model. Just make sure it has the connectors you need.

Solution