gtx 980ti 4k

SirMido

Commendable
May 27, 2016
HELLO guys i want to play the witcher 3 in 4k

specs am going to buy
Cpu -i5 4690k gpu- gtx 980 ti gaming MotherB-msi z97 gaming 7 cooler 212 - 8 gb ram hyper x 1600 mhz but all of this specs are [useed] !!
this specs enoph for 4k with good fps or what i have to change??

and i want to know if i forgot something?

and what is SLI ? and i read someone wrote that he will put 2x gtx 980ti in the case how ??

The Witcher 3 is really demanding, and one 980Ti is not going to perform all that well at 4K resolution, you're looking at about 30FPS at reduced details with a single card. SLI is an Nvidia technology that allows multiple GPUs of the same type to work together to improve performance eg. you could get a second 980Ti which would drastically improve performance in games that support SLI, at the cost of higher heat and power consumption. SLI requires a motherboard that supports SLI and a really strong power supply, as you will be running multiple high end graphics cards. A large case with really good airflow is also helpful as multiple graphics card will be kicking out a lot of heat.

Finally, do be aware that Nvidia has recently launched the new GTX 1080, which is faster than the 980Ti by about 20 to 30% depending on the game and should be available at a similar price once the initial early adopter rush is over. If you can wait, you might want to hold off for a few weeks for the board partners to release cards with their third party coolers and for availability and price of the card to stabilize.

SirMido

Commendable
May 27, 2016
oke sry but my english is low ... so u mean i have to get a new mother to can put 2x cards ??

and u advice me to buy a new gpu not used ?
and why i have to wait ? u mean the price of gtx 980 ti will dop ?? or just tell me what i have to do ?? what i have to buy or to chage to have or make Sli sry i told you my english is low :S

The MSI Z97 Gaming 7 motherboard does support SLI, so if you want 2 Nvidia cards that will work.

The price of the 980Ti is going to drop soon, as it has been replaced by the GTX 1080, the GTX 1070 is coming in a couple of weeks and it is supposed to have similar performance to the 980Ti while being priced at $350 USD, a little over half of what the 980Ti is price now when sold new. That will drive the price of the 980Tis down. You can get a used card if you want, and you might be able to get a 980Ti for a decent price from somebody who is looking to upgrade. Really though, if you want to game at 4K with titles like Witcher 3, you're going to need the fastest GPU you can get, which is why I recommend getting the 1080 if you can afford it.

I think you misunderstand, right now the 980Ti is still selling for $650, it won't be dropping until probably after the 1070 launches at the $350 price. I would not buy a 980Ti right now for $650 when that price is going to drop in a few weeks. If someone is offering a used 980Ti for about $350 or lower, then that's not a bad deal if you really want to build right now, but I would not buy a 980Ti at full price.

SirMido

Commendable
May 27, 2016
ah oke i just want to know u said 980 ti price now is 650$ i want to know when 1070 come ...

how much the price of 980 ti will be are understand me?