News GTX Titan X Engineering Sample Surfaces With Just Two Video Outputs

RedBear87

Commendable
Dec 1, 2021
Doubtful you'll even be able to buy a 4070Ti for that, especially in the Eurozone.
Unfortunately there's a perfect storm ahead of us, each node shrinking is more expensive than the previous one, we have an average 10% inflation in the EU and because reccomended prices of electronics are normally converted from their dollars equivalent the weak Euro has become an additional issue. It's definitely not the best moment to upgrade and if you have to it's better to adjust your expectations...

NP

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2015
i'd be curious what made him buy it in the first place. unless he's a collector of some kind or it was dirt cheap, i can't imagine expecting to use it for a modern machine.

He is a collector, and he got it dirt cheap. Just perfect.

Fates_Demise

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2015
i'd be curious what made him buy it in the first place. unless he's a collector of some kind or it was dirt cheap, i can't imagine expecting to use it for a modern machine.
Rdr2 maxed is very demanding even at 1080p. Him getting 35 fps means it will be solid in almost any current game

Sleepy_Hollowed

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2017
That card is about 1/5 performance of an RX 6900, so I’d think for the price it’s still a banger, provided nvidia hasn’t abandoned security updates to their giant driver.

Devoteicon

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2012
God did I hate those old reference blower style coolers. My old 980 Ti sounded like if a hair dryer had sex with a vacuum cleaner. They do look pretty cool though, no pun intended.