[SOLVED] GTX1060 6gb help me

Dec 1, 2019
Why is it staying at 1506mhz on msi afterburner? its not underload as well befor it was lowering it self down to 170mhz seems to have gliched out can some help me plz

Solution
Why is it staying at 1506mhz on msi afterburner? its not underload as well befor it was lowering it self down to 170mhz seems to have gliched out can some help me plz
Did you set the Global setting for all applications in the Manage 3D settings of the Nvidia Control Panel
from Optimal to Prefer maximum performance? You should only set max performance per program so the GPU isn't using extra power that isn't needed when under an idle "work-load"
Did you set the Global setting for all applications in the Manage 3D settings of the Nvidia Control Panel
from Optimal to Prefer maximum performance? You should only set max performance per program so the GPU isn't using extra power that isn't needed when under an idle "work-load"

Solution
Dec 1, 2019
fixed it ty