Jun 28, 2019
Hi guys im new last night i had taken my new pc it has gtx1660ti asus dual.
I tried first shadow of the tomb raider and the gpu hits 84 85 under load then i tried less demanding game like assassins creed and it stays 65 now i tried tomb raider the first game and it stays at 55 58 degrees
I never had Dekstop PC before only played on laptop.And i dont know how much to push the Temps in that card.
sorry for my bad english im from Bulgaria.

Only the 84/85 C TEMP value is a bit HIGH, the remaining are normal values. Use MSI Afterburner tool to create a CUSTOM FAN profile curve. Check the airflow inside your cabinet ? What's the room's ambient TEMP value ?

Sorry for the typo errors....

Last edited:
No, I don't think so. But try to keep the temp value under control, if possible. In the long run, high temp values might have some effect on the GPU, but not once in a while.

Your GPU temp values are not too high though. It's within safe limit, because the Maximum GPU Temperature value as advertised by Nvidia is 95 C, after which the GPU will throttle down the clock speeds as a safety measure.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019
well then i will just check the temps on differents game and if its too high i will just not gonna play it i just installed rise of the tomb raider and the temps were 75 76 probably gonna let this to be my max temps in gaming.