Guest account

I have changed the briefcase picture in my guest account. Now I want to
change it back, but I can't find it?

--
---------------------------------------
http://www.fast-rewind.com

bar

Click on START
Click on Control Panel
Click on User Accounts

choose the option to change an account.....

"Nicoliani â„¢" wrote:

> I have changed the briefcase picture in my guest account. Now I want to
> change it back, but I can't find it?

> http://www.fast-rewind.com
> http://www.c64.com

Yes I know, that's how I changed my Guest account picture, there are some
pictures to choose from (XP), but the original briefcase icon isn't stated
there.

"BAR" wrote:

> Click on START
> Click on Control Panel
> Click on User Accounts
>
> choose the option to change an account.....
>

> "Nicoliani â„¢" wrote:
>
> > I have changed the briefcase picture in my guest account. Now I want to
> > change it back, but I can't find it?
> >
> > --
> > ---------------------------------------
> > http://www.fast-rewind.com
> > http://www.c64.com

Nicoliani,

From another XP system, copy the original Guest.bmp from this path:

%allusersprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\User Account Pictures

And, transfer the BMP file to the same path in the 'subject' computer.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Nicoliani ™" <Nicoliani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Yes I know, that's how I changed my Guest account picture, there are some
> pictures to choose from (XP), but the original briefcase icon isn't stated
> there.
>
> "BAR" wrote:
>
>> Click on START
>> Click on Control Panel
>> Click on User Accounts
>>
>> choose the option to change an account.....
>>

>> "Nicoliani â„¢" wrote:
>>
>> > I have changed the briefcase picture in my guest account. Now I want to
>> > change it back, but I can't find it?
>> >
>> > --
>> > http://www.fast-rewind.com
>> > http://www.c64.com