G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

There is a guestbook I visit. There is a button on the page that says chat
here. When I click on that button, a pop up window appers where you type your
message. Problem is that the pop up window is small and the submit button for
the chat page is hidden. Where the square button to expand the window should
be lit, it is not. How can I expand the window? I am using internet explorer
with windows xp.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

zillagod wrote:
> There is a guestbook I visit. There is a button on the page that says chat
> here. When I click on that button, a pop up window appers where you type your
> message. Problem is that the pop up window is small and the submit button for
> the chat page is hidden. Where the square button to expand the window should
> be lit, it is not. How can I expand the window? I am using internet explorer
> with windows xp.

URL?

Charlie.

--
Broadcasting to the environs
www.radiowymsey.org
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

"Management" wrote:

> zillagod wrote:
> > There is a guestbook I visit. There is a button on the page that says chat
> > here. When I click on that button, a pop up window appers where you type your
> > message. Problem is that the pop up window is small and the submit button for
> > the chat page is hidden. Where the square button to expand the window should
> > be lit, it is not. How can I expand the window? I am using internet explorer
> > with windows xp.
>
> URL?
>
> Charlie.
>
> --
> Broadcasting to the environs
> www.radiowymsey.org
> URL is: http://www.wishboneash.co.uk/guestbook.asp
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

zillagod wrote:

>>URL is: http://www.wishboneash.co.uk/guestbook.asp

OK, I don't normally open IE but for you I did :) I have IE6 on XP
Home SP1 and all updates except SP2. In my set up the "chat" button
opens a small window which cannot be expanded but does show the
submit button (can you open up the window by dragging the bottom RH
corner).

In Firefox, my usual browser, the popup window is somewhat bigger
than in IE. I can enlarge the window in Firefox.

Sorry that's not much help - it does seem to be an issue with your
browser - it might be worth putting the question to microsoft.public
group for IE.


Charlie

--
Broadcasting to the environs
www.radiowymsey.org
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

"Management" wrote:

> zillagod wrote:
>
> >>URL is: http://www.wishboneash.co.uk/guestbook.asp
>
> OK, I don't normally open IE but for you I did :) I have IE6 on XP
> Home SP1 and all updates except SP2. In my set up the "chat" button
> opens a small window which cannot be expanded but does show the
> submit button (can you open up the window by dragging the bottom RH
> corner).
>
> In Firefox, my usual browser, the popup window is somewhat bigger
> than in IE. I can enlarge the window in Firefox.
>
> Sorry that's not much help - it does seem to be an issue with your
> browser - it might be worth putting the question to microsoft.public
> group for IE.
>
>
> Charlie
>
> --
> Broadcasting to the environs
> www.radiowymsey.org
>

I have tried to expand the window by dragging the curson along the right
lower corner of the window while holding down the left button on mouse. I get
the proper arrow on the cursor to do so, but the cursor does not move once it
hits the lower corner of the window. I will try the group you suggested.
Thank you for your help.