Guide me the right graphic card plz !

Deep K

Reputable
May 1, 2014
Guys , I am in a big dilemma these days ! and that is due to the choice of the right graphic card and in my budget.( i.e INR 5000 rs, max 6000). I am new in the gaming stuff but I want to play latest games at High Settings without any lag (if possible ;) ). My configuration is Amd Fx-core Quad core processor 3.8 ghz, 4 gb Kingston gaming ram, gigabyte motherboard, 1 tb hard disk, 24 inch AOC full hd led. So please suggest me the right graphic card in this budget !!

Solution
What is the power supply that does come with your PC? You can check it out on the sticker on the power supply - just remove the side panel to see it. All of those cards are PCIe powered only - so they use less than 70W. It is a good chance that your PSU will handle it.

Shneiky

Distinguished
What is the power supply that does come with your PC? You can check it out on the sticker on the power supply - just remove the side panel to see it. All of those cards are PCIe powered only - so they use less than 70W. It is a good chance that your PSU will handle it.

Solution