[SOLVED] Guide The Best Laptop Under 1000 Euros

Jan 4, 2022
Hello everyone hope all of you are fine. I need to help you. Please, anyone, suggest the best laptop under 1000 euros. Which is the best use for home and offices.

Try to buy something from "business" or "corporate" lines rather than "home" or "consumer" lines.

Try to avoid spinning drives.

Try to avoid Windows Pro unless you have a highly specific reason to need it rather than Windows Home.

Decide in advance who is going to do any repair work if parts need to be replaced. Some models cannot be easily taken apart and repaired.

It's quite unlikely you need more than 16 GB of RAM. 8 GB is good for many home users.

Look at the candidates in a store if possible to form an opinion on the screen quality and general ergonomics.

You may not need a large hard drive (say 1 TB or larger), but you may find it difficult to avoid that.

Keep your expectations low if you intend to game on the laptop.

Don't get lulled into complacency by the CPU title (i3, i5, i7, whatever). Go to Passmark.com and find out the benchmark score for the specific CPU of any candidate.

Pay attention to return privileges if unsatisfied in the first few days. That can vary widely. Amazon and Costco are likely more lenient than most.

Reactions: peterjacob