Guide to abreviations

Some time ago on this NG someone posted a link to a page that listed
all of the abreviations used in Diablo. I read some of the posts here
and it's like trying to read Egyptian Hieroglyphics. FE,NM,CE,MF etc,
etc etc. Can anyone repost the link. Thanks.
-
Peter James
Remove AT to reply

P F James

http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e9173169/MyDiablo/MyDiablo.html
"Peter James" <pfjames@clara.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Some time ago on this NG someone posted a link to a page that listed
> all of the abreviations used in Diablo. I read some of the posts here
> and it's like trying to read Egyptian Hieroglyphics. FE,NM,CE,MF etc,
> etc etc. Can anyone repost the link. Thanks.
> -
> Peter James
> Remove AT to reply
>
> P F James

That might help :eek:)

http://users.zoominternet.net/~shorts/Orchidsguide1.htm

Walt

--
-------------
Europe SC non-ladder

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:32:33 +0100, "Walt" <wbecke[no-spam}@gmx.at>
wrote:

>http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e9173169/MyDiablo/MyDiablo.html
>"Peter James" <pfjames@clara.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Some time ago on this NG someone posted a link to a page that listed
>> all of the abreviations used in Diablo. I read some of the posts here
>> and it's like trying to read Egyptian Hieroglyphics. FE,NM,CE,MF etc,
>> etc etc. Can anyone repost the link. Thanks.
>> -
>> Peter James
>> Remove AT to reply
>>
>> P F James