GUIRunOnce unattended.sif

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

I am trying to run an unattended install of W2K I had it
working fine until we went to multi hard drive systems.
Now I have to use relative pathnames for my install script
(which I have in the root of the install CD). I have my
winnt.sif in the I386 folder and in the GUIRunOnce section
I have Command0=\w2k.bat as I understand relative
pathnames this should work. It doesnt. Does anyone have
any ideas???????

Tony

Maybe something like this will work:

Command0=%SystemDrive%\w2k.bat