Guten Tag

Taking a moment's reflection, Marc H.Popek mused:

| Ich sprechen nichte :-(

Sie scheinen, German zu sprechen.

| Gehen zee heir >>>

Kein Dank. Diese Gruppe ist nicht für die Werbung.

| zer gute wireless

Ich bin sicher dass es ist.

| Danke

Bitte.

mhicaoidh wrote:
>| Danke
>
> Bitte.

I'm reminded of a car window sticker I saw in Stuttgart in '81. There wer
lots of stickers pro and con on nuclear, solar, coal, etc. energy - one
example being "Kern und Kohlkraft, Nein Danke" - but my favorite one said
only "Ja bitte? Nein danke."

--
Steve
Purple Heart Veterans against BuSh and the Chickenhawks

Re-defeat Bush in 2004

"mhicaoidh" <®êmõvé_mhic_aoidh@hotÑîXmailŠPäM.com> schrieb in

> Taking a moment's reflection, Marc H.Popek mused:
>|
>| Ich sprechen nichte :-(
>
> Sie scheinen, German zu sprechen.
>
>| Gehen zee heir >>>
>
> Kein Dank. Diese Gruppe ist nicht für die Werbung.
>
>| zer gute wireless
>
> Ich bin sicher dass es ist.
>
>| Danke
>
> Bitte.

I don't know what it is, but it's not German (and I should know it, 'cause
80 million people speak it in my country ;-) )

Fred

Taking a moment's reflection, Fred Kogel mused:

| I don't know what it is, but it's not German (and I should know it, 'cause
| 80 million people speak it in my country ;-) )

Mine, or the OP's? LOL

For my part, German is my fourth language, and I am (comparatively) just
beginning. So, I know it's bad. I am constantly told by friends in Berlin
and Hanover: "No. We do not say it this way here." ;-)

There are some words in the original post that I didn't understand, and
now that I look at it appear to be, perhaps, Dutch ... but, from what I know
of Dutch, that doesn't work either. Swiss-German maybe?

"mhicaoidh" <®êmõvé_mhic_aoidh@hotÑîXmailSPäM.com> schreef in bericht

> There are some words in the original post that I didn't understand,
and
> now that I look at it appear to be, perhaps, Dutch ... but, from what I
know
> of Dutch, that doesn't work either. Swiss-German maybe?

No, it was not Dutch, it was bad German.

gr, hwh

"hwh" wrote
> No, it was not Dutch, it was bad German.

....which the OP appearently thought was useful as he crossposted to, amnong
others, the German group de.comp.hardware.netzwerke.wireless

Adriaan