Guys don't buy any new gpu till 3 months

John699

Reputable
Jan 29, 2016
So you might be aware of the very fact that the most anticipated gpu by nvidia referred as pascal is due this very may so guys listen this is the best part about it.....the new gpu can have till 120 GB faster then ddr5 ram called HDM I guess....although nvidia wouldn't go as far as implementing 120 GB but hey this new tech of ram costs 10x lesser then the stupid ddr5 ram so one can say that for $300 you could have 10gb hdm ram easily.....also I so wanna buy Gtx 970 as a matter of fact I even have the money to buy it but then I heard about this and hey I better hold off as I'm gaming on my hd 6850 with lowest settings possible on games but hopefully it's gonna be worth it

And if the price of pascal is relatively higher then definitely nvidia will reduce its other GPUs prices by a huge margin as hdm is the future ram and it's much faster then ddr5 and much much cheaper

Solution
There's always something new coming down the pike. Granted this may be worth the wait, but only if NVidia can actually deliver on time.

My main philosophy here is, "If you can afford it now, buy it now."

Just my $0.02

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
There's always something new coming down the pike. Granted this may be worth the wait, but only if NVidia can actually deliver on time.

My main philosophy here is, "If you can afford it now, buy it now."

Just my $0.02

-Wolf sends

Solution

John699

Reputable
Jan 29, 2016

Sorry mate I refuse to buy now as pascal in every forum if you go and read it....you gonna realise that pascal is truly a real deal and such improvements doesn't happen every year but in decades....we have been given ddr5 ram pretty the decade or so and it costs the manufacturer too much for ddr5 and hence it effects the price we pay but this revolutionary changes in memory domain would be much beneficial to us

So he'll yeah I'm gonna wait...I'm done with this stupid slow ass ddr5 overpriced ram