[SOLVED] Guys help! Question above

Dec 3, 2020
Please keep it to 1 thread
So I left my pc on afk for 1 hour, after then my turn on button went blinking red, then i turned the pc off and then on again. After then, the pc turns on, but it acts like if the mouse and keyboard wasn't connected. Also the monitor shows no signal. How can i fix this?

Solution
Celavi, No, I haven't heard any strange noise, but I noticed that so much heat came out of pc. Also, I never OC-d the gpu (I bought it yesterday just like my pc)
That may be the problem, high temperatures can short lifespan of capacitors. I think some of capacitors died. Try to take GPU to service and let them detect which capacitor is dead and replace it, if it is to capaticors, problem should be solved. If they fix it, you will pass cheaper. If you bought second-hand GPU then the problem to overheating could be old thermal paste, if you did change thermal paste earlier maybe this wouldn't happen but it's too late, just take it to service if you have time and hope they will fix it :)
Dec 3, 2020
Btw I putted in another gpu (it's bad) but it's working. Ok help me, my pc specs are:
Psu: cooler master 600W
Motherboard: Asus tuf gaming A520M plus
Cpu: ryzen 5 3500x
Gpu: Asus RX 580 8GB oc
SSD: Kingston A400 480GB (unsure of this)
HDD: none
Ram: kingston 16gb

Celavi

Prominent
Dec 26, 2019
Celavi, No, I haven't heard any strange noise, but I noticed that so much heat came out of pc. Also, I never OC-d the gpu (I bought it yesterday just like my pc)
That may be the problem, high temperatures can short lifespan of capacitors. I think some of capacitors died. Try to take GPU to service and let them detect which capacitor is dead and replace it, if it is to capaticors, problem should be solved. If they fix it, you will pass cheaper. If you bought second-hand GPU then the problem to overheating could be old thermal paste, if you did change thermal paste earlier maybe this wouldn't happen but it's too late, just take it to service if you have time and hope they will fix it :)

Solution
Dec 3, 2020
k my pc specs:
Gpu: You alredy know that
Cpu: ryzen 5 3500x
Ram: kingston 2x8 GB (2666mhz or something like that)
Motherboard: Asus tuf gaming A520M plus
Psu: cooler master 600w
SSD: kingston a400 480GB
HDD: none
I think that's all

Last edited by a moderator:

Celavi

Prominent
Dec 26, 2019
I bought it from a trusted shop
Then take it under warranty and tell them what happen, if they can't fix it, you will get a new one or if they decide to fix it it may take some time,maybe a week or more, depends from the shop and people so don't trigger if they don't send it back after a week or later :)

Then take it under warranty and tell them what happen, if they can't fix it, you will get a new one or if they decide to fix it it may take some time,maybe a week or more, depends from the shop and people so don't trigger if they don't send it back after a week or later :)
Its important to mention that he must not touch the graphics card internally if its under warranty.The moment u take something from it like a backplate,ur warranty goes away.The best thing you can do is to return it,as mentioned above me.

Dec 3, 2020
Yeah, you are right it overheated. But tell me, how it overheated? I never oc-d it, just randomly made some extreme heat.

And also, I didn't put termal paste on it, coz i didn't build the pc. The shop built it, where I bought the pc. And also, the gpu died after one day of using it.

Last edited by a moderator: