Guys, I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM, PLS HELP

zrestoline

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
Hi Guys,
I m having a serious problem

The thing is the first time when i switch on my pc my monitor doesn't give display and i get an error driver_power_state_failure.then the pc restarts and everything works as usual.only for 1st time the monitor doesn't wake up

i have gone to the safe mode to check which driver is causing this problem and i found this yellow warning message beside my driver software.
Untitled.png

i updated my samsung syncmaster s20b300 driver (windoes7/8) from official site but this yellow message is still there. what i think as long as this warning error remains my monitor wont wake up on its 1st boot.i have tried disabling/uninstalling the driver but still no luck..can you guys help me out it's causing me nightmare :( :( :(

zrestoline

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014

It says "This device is working properly."

lingatorulvietii

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014
Seems like youre running windows 10, it migh not support your monitor, OR, the driver is corrupt, which means you'll have to find it and download , or , get an app like driver easy or driver booster to solve it for you.

yimmi

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
monitor drivers...actually never used them just uninstall them and see if it works,it is just a monitor and it should work,or check the gpu if the problem persists,as for me i had some updates from amd when i updated to windows 10.