[SOLVED] guys I have an old motherboard with the following specs-

Jul 17, 2020
Guys I have an old motherboard with following specs-

1. cpu-Intel pentium g3220
  2. Ram-2gb(ddr3-1300mhz)
3.Hdd- 1tb
4. Motherboard -Asus h81m-cs(With pcle 2.0*x16 slot)(

so now the thing is , I want to upgrade my pc, in which I will be upgrading my ram upto 8gb, and i also wish to put a dedicated GPU . so now I want a suggestion for which GPU should I go for. and also clarify ,is there is problem if a run a ddr5 GPU with these motherboard which only supports DDR3 ram.

Solution
The generation of graphics RAM on a GPU has nothing to do with the RAM that you install on your motherboard. If it did, then nobody could use any GPU with GDDR5 or GDDR6 since you can't buy a motherboard that uses DDR5 or DDR6 RAM>

Make sure and get matched sticks if you want to make sure your PC will still work; only RAM sold together in a package is guaranteed to work together. Anything more, we'd need to know what your budget is and what your needs are. This is a very old platform at this point, so it doesn't make sense to put much money into this.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
The generation of graphics RAM on a GPU has nothing to do with the RAM that you install on your motherboard. If it did, then nobody could use any GPU with GDDR5 or GDDR6 since you can't buy a motherboard that uses DDR5 or DDR6 RAM>

Make sure and get matched sticks if you want to make sure your PC will still work; only RAM sold together in a package is guaranteed to work together. Anything more, we'd need to know what your budget is and what your needs are. This is a very old platform at this point, so it doesn't make sense to put much money into this.

Solution
Jul 17, 2020

can u suggest an overall GPU that can GTA V like game on a low settings