Guys I need help asap!!

The Patriot

Honorable
Feb 14, 2014
I was trying to get virtu mvp to work ,so i read somewhere that you have to enable multi monitor in your bios.So I did so and now everytime I boot up my monitor gets no signal(sometimes it does) and no picture AT ALL. How can this be fixed? help please and thank you to the people that reply.

Solution

You are going to need to reset the bios.

Check your mobo's manual for specifics.

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

You are going to need to reset the bios.

Check your mobo's manual for specifics.

Solution

The Patriot

Honorable
Feb 14, 2014
Okay well I know I need to reset the bios thanks for letting me know that, but as always there is another issue. I called MSI and told them that I wanted to reset my bios and I told them I did not have a Jumper pin but they told me there was no need for that, just have to take out the CROM battery for 3-5 minutes take out the major power cables (24pin and 4pin) and to take out the GPU and then once I waited the 3 minutes put the power cables back also the battery and try to boot without the GPU connected and connect the HDMI cable to the Mobo. I did all of this and all it got me to is my computer boot-looping, it turns off then on and again off and on, and does that for like ever until I disconnect power. Did I just f**k up my computer or is there something I am doing wrong?