[SOLVED] guys i really need help here

Caesar-_-

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019
i just went home and my pc was in sleep mode and when i pressed the mouse buttom the case went on but my display wasn't showing anything so i restated it and same thing happend so i turn it off and turn it back on same thing now i disconected my display port and hocked up an hdmi cable and everything works fine so i tried display port again and didn't work so what exactly happend to my cable if its the cable i am totally fine with this but i want to know is it my cable who died or my display port on the gpu or the one on the monitor i am really woried if it's the monitor and its new and has only one display port or its my gpu or what i don't know so plz any help would be really appreciated

Solution
You'd need a 2nd gpu or a 2nd monitor to determine the faulty issue. But my guess is the displayport cable died, pick up another one of those and test it out. Cables die, not really sure what could have caused it.

timbroslice

Prominent
Jun 13, 2019
You'd need a 2nd gpu or a 2nd monitor to determine the faulty issue. But my guess is the displayport cable died, pick up another one of those and test it out. Cables die, not really sure what could have caused it.

Solution