Guys Please Help! Wrong CPU Drivers ?

saracoglucenktan

Commendable
Dec 16, 2017
Guys I have i7 7700K cpu. But in driver device a lot of intel 200 series chipset and intel xeon e3 host bridge and pcie controller? Thats true or what I need do ? Look pictures. I have hp omen 880 version pc . In hp site I downloaded all but I think theyre wrong ? Please gimme in Intel site right one cause I dont understand pc stuffs.. Click and Click

Solution
1) first you want HT left on for all eight threads

2) temp should not go to 93degC in all games just because you enabled HT. In fact it shouldn't change much at all in most games since they don't tend to use much more than 70% or so of the i7-7700K which means HT for most games doesn't matter much so shouldn't change temperature much.

3) thus I'm not sure but temperature in this case sounds like an increase VOLTAGE or FAN profile change. Not sure how that would happen.

4) *Cooler looks pretty good actually so 93degC really shouldn't happen IMO:
https://www.techspot.com/review/1492-hp-omen-desktop/

5) RIGHT NOW all I can suggest is the following:
a) play around with overclock in the BIOS and also,
b) play around with the CPU fan...

saracoglucenktan

Commendable
Dec 16, 2017

Thank you .. I have one problem too. Sorry my english bad. But I have hp omen 880 version that cpu and It was so hot. I buyed 6 months ago that pc. Inside stock cooler still. And hp omen liquid cooler. It comes auto overclocked with 4.5 ghz and In bios no text to change it. Just I have omen command center for overclocked. In bios inside a Hyper Threaded. When i enable it my pc temps are goes up 93 degrees In all games. I close it and then I have 4 core and 4 threads normally 8. And when I go in power management I do max cpu power %99 and the overclocked down to 4.2 ghz . And I use Hyper Threaded disable and my all temps are max 80 degrees. Whats wrong ?

1) first you want HT left on for all eight threads

2) temp should not go to 93degC in all games just because you enabled HT. In fact it shouldn't change much at all in most games since they don't tend to use much more than 70% or so of the i7-7700K which means HT for most games doesn't matter much so shouldn't change temperature much.

3) thus I'm not sure but temperature in this case sounds like an increase VOLTAGE or FAN profile change. Not sure how that would happen.

4) *Cooler looks pretty good actually so 93degC really shouldn't happen IMO:
https://www.techspot.com/review/1492-hp-omen-desktop/

5) RIGHT NOW all I can suggest is the following:
a) play around with overclock in the BIOS and also,
b) play around with the CPU fan profile

You want max 80degC in sustained worst-case usage (like all 8 threads in Handbrake at 100% utilization for 10+ minutes).

Solution
If that doesn't help then maybe:
1) go to applicable HP forum for that product, or
2) contact HP tech support, or
3) give us more information about BIOS options and Fan profiles (I see no reason to change Windows settings for the CPU itself. I'd stick with BIOS settings only)